I swear to God, sex scenes are only meant to be watched when you are alone or maybe in a cinema when everything is dark and no one can see anyone's faces.
It is just SO awkward! Esp when you are sitting in the living room with your parents/siblings. Sister is ok la...coz I've been thru those scenes with my sis and it felt normal. Brothers? A-W-K-W-A-R-D!
I still remembered the time when I was watching Titanic in my parents' bed room. I was like what 12? I mean back then, we had the only DVD player in my parents' room.
My dad was laying on his side of the bed and I was laying on my mum's side. Suddenly Leonardo and Kate started fucking each other in the car. Motherfucker.
I seriously dunno what to do. I didn't dare move a muscle until the whole scene was over. -_-
Another group of people would be your friends. I mean yes they are your friends/girlies/besties but still it is very awkward to watch a couple going at it like a pair of sex-crazed rabbits. Plus the actors' steamed faces summore.
And the thing that immediately comes to your mind is 'Has any one of my friends done IT? And is this what they look like while doing it?'. TRUE OR NOT????!!!!! I'm sure this is what goes thru your head in those instances.
The last one would be your boyfriend. Although he is your boyfriend, you guys kiss and all that but if you have not done IT yet, it will still be awkward no shit.
It's no fun at all trust me >.>
***********
I got called up a 5pm shift at Frasers tomorrow. $$$!
No comments:
Post a Comment