As of now, I'm still not feeling very well. Sore throat and cough were not as severe as they were a few days ago.
I am supposed to be working from today onwards until Saturday. But today while at work, I had one of my coughing fits again. David saw me and he was like 'Lesley, do you want to take a day off to rest at home?' which translates to 'Lesley, you are sick and I demand you to take a day off to rest'. I was like 'Dayum! Now I just lost another shift' but my reply was 'Yes, why not..thanks!'.
Geez...he knew I was sick since last Fri and I could have rest at home on Sat but instead I decided to help Lobby Bar out and David saw me. He was like 'Lesley, you're unwell. Why don't you rest at home?'. I was like 'Urmmm......urmmm....coz I'm money faced? >.> '.
JK. I gave my excuses and all that and he was sorta cool with it.
Truth is yes I wanted to continue to work but at the same time, I was dying for a day during which I could just lay in bed ALL day long and not worry about having to go outside. And I could really use a day like this especially now that I'm feeling a bit under the weather. AND that day for me will only come on Sunday if David had not force me to take a day off.
So tomorrow I am going to nua in bed the entire day and read my two newly bought fashion magazines and maybe start on 'The Lost Symbol' by Dan Brown which I bought like 2 years ago but never actually started reading heheh. Procrastination wins.
It's going to be a wonderful day for me tomorrow (especially now the weather is 8-11 degree C at night BRRRRRRRRRRRRR wtf)
2 comments:
Ohh eat vitamin c tablets!! It supposedly makes ur skin clear too :D & if u get diarrhea from the bug, eat banana lol.
Wow dedicated international student >.> i would totally work NOT work if i got the chance, the $$ isn't worth waking 5am for lol.
AND i was suppose to comment on ur Melbourne trip! You didn't see much! Even though there wasnt much to see lol.. I recommend from now on to homestay on any trip.. a kazillion times cheaper than a hotel~
Get well k!
my landlord gave me heapsss of vit c tablets but i ate half and threw away the rest *ungrateful lol.
i must work coz i want the moolah to go on holidays!! so worth it when you finally have the money for a new bag too winks
yeah, my bro and i didn't do the whole touristy thing like great ocean road, philip island and such but it was alright for a 2 day trip. at least, we're both familiar with melb already and can bring my parents around when they come in oct :)
Post a Comment