I miss walking along George St and window shopping and actual shopping.
I miss going to World Square to do my Asian grocery shopping.
I miss having a hugeeee selection of salad dressings to choose from.
I miss having Chat Thai, Sushi Hotaru, Chatime, Hurricane's!!
I miss walking along the corridor leading to the entrance of Westin.
I miss the cool weather in Sydney.
I miss having a couple of beers with my workmates after a long hard day of work.
I miss bullshitting with the landlord.
I miss attending the gym classes in Broadway.
I miss going for hot yoga with Hayley.
I miss cooking for myself. I sort of do here at home. Not really.
I miss the guys' stupid antics at work.
I miss cheap grocery at Coles!! Here, a bottle of dressing cost me $7 shit ass.
On the other hand,
I have nice cars to drive here.
I have a big comfy bed to sleep in.
I have air conditioner which keeps me nice and sweat-free in this horribly humid weather.
I have a huge TV screen to watch movies on.
I have home-cooked meals everyday.
I have cute little Jeremy to play with.
I have my own walk-in closet and I can finally colour coordinated my clothes!!
I have the best chai kueh in the world :P
I guess you can't have best of both worlds.
No comments:
Post a Comment