Friday, March 28, 2008

I am in Singapore!

1) I am already hating the flight time.
Gotta endure 11 hours of it from Spore to ChristChurch.

2) I think I can spend my family fortune in Changi alone OK. The airport is big la but not big enuf to actually get lost in it.

3) And I hurt the back of my ankle so much that I had to buy new sandals.

4) Tis morning, my uncle gave me B$500. Yup, he's the uncle whom I don't speak more than 10 words in a year.

5) Someone from Brunei called me just now asking abt the band thing. I thought I specifically asked them to contact me before 27th March 2008. Luckily I am clever, I go buy Easi and top up my phone. If not, see how they contact me.

3 comments:

CC Foo said...

Hey there:D been some time din contact..guess u r just too busy haha :P

i was blog hopping and then come by your one!! so fun get to go to NZZZZZ self sponsored ahh??? so nice...

what u doing now??? enjoying life to maxx i think hehe :P

anyway, i will link u in my blog ok? hehe

take k babe...

p.s. why no taggie board? hard to leave msg lahh haha

Lesley J said...

Hey chuan ching! Saw ur pics in ur facebook. Havin fun in KL? Haha..I dun have a chatbox becoz I dunno how to insert them into my blog. Hehe...Will link you too.

CC Foo said...

haha jus go to my chatbox and click on a link at the right hand bottom side then u can get it...follow the steps:D its easy :D

Everywhere u go is fun one lah..like u go NZ haha :P but then horr with all those deadline..sure stress :P but people here are fun :D makes uni life good :D