Tuesday, April 1, 2008

The trip so far.

Both my aunt and I wanted to go back as soon as we landed in Christchurch, haha....

It's something like KB but better than KB coz it has a few big malls and it's sibeh quiet ok. Everyday, we return back to our place before 6pm and cook our dinner. Why??
Because the mall closes at 6pm. And oni opens until 9pm on Thursday and Friday.
That is something I didnt expect at all.

I typed this abt a few days ago but didnt got the chance to publish it.



Update::::::::

Hello! I just came back from Auckland and Wellington. It wasnt in our plans to visit these places but on the 2nd of April, we found cheap tickets to Wellington hence the impromptu trip.

We spent a night at the Nomads Lodge. It's like a backpackers hostel. It's rellllii good. Took a 12-hr bus trip to Auckland the very next day. Our accommodation is at the Fat Camel Lodge which is a branch of the Nomads. Nomads, Fat Camel geddit??

The receptionist at the Fat Camel is sooo handsome OK! He's an angmoh la. And the next guy after him is even more handsome. He has long hair which he ties in a low ponytail. He has a muscular body and small eyes. Ahhh, my heart flutters everytime I think abt him. He's an Asian. *stupid giggles*

See?? As soon as I step out of Christchurch, I see leng zhais. Dammit. Haha...

Auckland is a lot noisier than Wellington or CC. The first night I heard ppl screaming downstairs.

Girl: FUCK OFFFFF!!!! BLABLABLA...
Guy: YEAH WHATEVER BABEHHH..
Girl: FUCK YOU!

Th second night is kinda even worse. There's a guy out there screaming out loud so that he can hear his echo. Damn bo liau.

The first day in Auckland, we took a free tour bus provided by the Fat Camel. It brought us around the city and we can take pictures at certain stops. We drove past the SkyCity Tower and the bungy jump. I soooo want to jump off the SkyCity but no one is gonna wait for me so nada. Sien one rite?? It's like having a piece of cake in front of you and you cannot eat it. Sigh....

No zorbing too! Cry arh. It's like I never went to NZ. If ppl ask if I tried the sports, everything I also say NO.

The second day was spent shopping. We browsed thru the whole Queens St. I did buy quite a lot of clothes. I have only been here for slightly more than a week? And i have already spend more than 500 dollars. But it's so worth it. Coz I got abt 2 dresses, 1 pair of jeans, 1 long pants, 10 tops, 8 shorts and other sourvenirs summore.

Stop here now la. Continue later.

No comments: