I still have 1 more month before I finally leave
My aunts and my mum will sometimes sit down together and talk abt all that has to do with overseas study.
My aunt asked if I’ll cry at the airport. I said No. My cousin told me when my parents start telling me to be ‘guai guai ah’/’hao hao du shu ah’/’
Of coz, me being the one who plans ahead has come up with a few ideas which might counteract that.
1) I planned to get the Coach wallet and some other things in Changi. So at the
2) Think myself angry that I can only go for my studies when the others have done 1-1 ½ years of theirs. Must-be-angry!!!!
3) Once I check in, just say goodbye everyone and charge towards the gate!
I sure do hope it works. Haha!!
I am very excited to go there coz I am thinking of getting a new phone. Well, I AM getting a new phone. Just not sure which one to go for. My current Samsung phone is 16 months old and I have dropped it accidentally a few times and dropped it on purpose a few times. LOL.
I am looking for a phone which I can use to go online, send emails and has a easy SMS system, GPS navigation, QWERTY keypad and some other essential things. Should I go for the Blackberry Curve or the Nokia E71? Maybe Dopod? O2?
Oh…so many choices.


They have it in red too!
No comments:
Post a Comment