Tuesday, August 19, 2008

'Is me agn!'

H-E-L-L-O!!!!!!!!! I am so eng rite now. Good thing I am going to Kuching agn on the 28th to 31st. I wanted to stay until the 4th Sept actually but my granma says ‘No!’.


She said I shud spent more time at home since I am leaving on the 10th. Bond bond with daddy mummy wor….Whatever la. Hhahah. Just so happy to leave.


My free time nowadays is just spent on driving my siblings to school and tuition and eating Kinder eggs with them. The eggs come with surprises wtf!! So far we have a snake thingy, 2 DIY photo frames, a shark, 3 jigsaw puzzles and 1 purple-blue sotong. I think we are gonna buy more.


I am having another dental checkup tomorrow morning. I hope the doctor will agree to surgically remove my wisdom teeth ASAP. I shall pester her with the reason I’m leaving soon. I just had 3 seeds of durian just now and my burp still stinks of durian right now. Oppssss.....I hope I dont burp tomorrow.


My laptop is here! Actually, my dad and I went up to Bandar to pick it up. The shop is called Shopping.Com.Bn. Original price of the lappie is $1233. After my $50 student discount, there was an additional 2% discount coz we paid cash. Total: $1159. So cheap rite…


Another thing I plan to get when I’m in Syd is a puppy!!!!!!!!! I wan the kind of puppies which remain the same size and don’t grow to become really big. Such puppies do exist rite??? I am looking at adoption sites first. If none is available, then I’ll just save and buy one. It’s around $700-$1500 for each puppy I think.

I fucking hate chihuahuas ok. They are scrawny, sooo not cute and I hope the cars run them down. Ok a bit over oredi but my point is chihuahuas will never be on the same level as these Maltese/Yorkie/Shih Tzu.


Cute??? No cute???? Cute??!!
Cute!!! Adorable!

This is what I had in mind. Something like this. Brown and small. The body is what I want for a puppy but the face could be rounder. Just imagine it sitting on your palm. Fat and chubby and juicy and super adorable!!!

No comments: