So yeah...I was shortpaid approximately $350 for my last paycheck and it was added onto this week's. Total = jeng jeng jeng $1580 (after tax, which means my actual total for that week is = $1900+)!
I hope that is all to it because that $350 is made out of 10 hours in banquets which David was so nice to follow up on even calling me on a Sunday to make sure I will get paid and another 7 hours in Mosaic which let's say was a bit more 'difficult' as I didn't belong to Mosaic.
I looked for Lucy and explain to her abt the situation and she happily said she will fix it but then when I reminded her again later, it seems like she absolutely forgot about the entire thing *hmph*. Fast forward a few days later, I asked her again. She said she will talk to David about it. When I asked David, he said Lucy never got back to him. So yeah -_-
Disclaimer: Lucy and everyone in Mosaic are actually very very nice, it's just that these things are hard especially when you don't see them everyday and besides anything that is money-related is always super sensitive FTS.
Hallelujah! But remember, I must save! After my initial saving of $1000, the following one went down to $50 T____________________T
The next amount saved after that $50 was also only $150 T___________T
Therefore, this paycheck I must save $800! I would save $1000 but I need that 200 bucks to buy my textbook on eBay *pissed.
OMG! So much numbers!
Btw, I really do hate Term 8. We have so much group work and a lot of shit subjects that are just basically wasting my time.
Can't wait to graduate but not leave Sydney :((
I am working on Friday and Sun but I won't see my love on Sun coz he's flying off already! It's ok. Think about Sun pay. *bahhhhhhhh
P/S: I really hate my hair too. I got my fringe trimmed just before college re-opens and the lady cut my fringe just a tad bit too wide. Thus my fringe looks like a bowl-cut from the front. FML. But I pinned it up for two weeks now and it's starting to grow out and the pimples on my forehead are disappearing too :)
P/P/S: I received 2 red packets from my parents via my bro's friend who went back to Brunei. My mum misspell my name as 'Leslie'. FML No. 2.
No comments:
Post a Comment