Sunday, February 20, 2011

Norman is THE man!

As you can tell from the title, Norman is currently my fav new guy at work.

When he first started, he looked odd/cold. Think South Park characters and that is exactly what you see when you see Norman.

He has HUGEEEE eyes and a round face. With a skinny body to match.

He would always take 5 steps and sweep his bangs to the side AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!!

Then I found out he is from Taiwan then I was like hmmm, I can see how that is so.

I started by speaking English with him but one day out of the blue, I asked him a question in Mandarin. He was surprised I could speak Mandarin and the rest is history.

Anyways, last night we all finished work at 130am then TY decided that we all shud go for a drink to get to know each other that kind of stuff.

Kay drove Norman, Ryan Heo and I back to our place to get our IDs. The three guys were saying that it's a waste of time to send me back because I don't need ID (as in I look old). WTFFFF
I only know them for like how long ah!? One week wei. Already kena pijak wtf.

We went to Shark Hotel! Drinks and pool games until 5am followed by Hungry Jack's at 6am T______T there goes my diet (actually it's ok! because i will go to gym tomorrow).

Norman is sooo good at pool (maybe it's typical for a Taiwanese). We paired up for two games.

Besides being good at pool, he's excellent in sarcasm too. He should see his faces and antics. He and Jenny (from Mosaic) kept on dissing each other using sarcasm and Kay and I could not stop laughing. They are fucking hilarious!

I am having so much fun getting to know the new guys and girls at work! Sunny, April, Nora and Amy are such sweet little girls and Kay, Ryan H, Ryan K, Norman, Jean-Paul are super cool. I'm unsure about Thomas tho. He seems pretty detached from all of us and the entire week, he had not been working so maybe he quit?

I am glad this week is over and next week I only have 1 shift which is on Fri and we plan to have supper again after work :))

2 comments:

Jaki said...

You have really great fun at work!! Wish our place were more like that, if only it weren't so sexist... guys really lighten the bitchy mood~!

And LOL u went to shark hotel!? The place with their strategically priced 9.95 buffet :D.. haha i love that place for their beef ~ ooo might catch u there drinking one day ;)

Lesley said...

I know!! I'm so lucky to have such cool people at work everytime :)
Come work with us if you are eligible :D

Hahah, we go to Shark Hotel pretty often! I never tried their buffet but it seems interesting tho :p
we'll definitely have a game of pool too!