Monday, March 28, 2011

I went to Pandora!

Hey yoooooo! Been a long time. But seriously cut all the crap, I'm super sleepy right now because I finished work at 2am last night and woke up at 7.30am for college. But I can't sleep because I have to work later at 6pm. It was supposed to be Norman and Reza's shift but Reza cancel last minute and I couldn't find anyone so I had to take it.

Good thing - I get to go home early at 11pm.
Shit thing - I have class at 8am tomorrow again. Fark.

This week's picture will not feature Kay and Jenny because Kay had been very very sick and Jenny was trying to win 'Wife of The Year' award so she had been busy looking after him.

Norman and I.

In Cotton On trying on shit. The mirror is so dirty. I wanted to buy that beanie because it was $5 but nah.

At Charlie Chan's. I was wearing my new jumper and on the same day, I had yumcha tea and beer spilled all over my new jumper. *angryyyyyy
ART. WTF.
Can't get over the fact that my boobies are so droopy here hey they rhyme.
He has super huge eyes *jealousssss
Not so jealous about this face.
Ryan joined us after his Mosaic shift.
I think I'm such a good elder sister/senior colleague because I always help these newbies get shifts. Actually I'm collecting careshares muahahha.

And oh! Last night, we did another Jewish wedding and the setting was elaborate as hell man. No wait, I should say elaborate like Pandora! Coz they had a tree in the middle of the ballroom and it just reminds everyone of Avatar. Will talk more about that soon!

Toodlesssss.

No comments: