Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Online shopping = Happiness!

I have been buying lotsa knit tops and sweaters coz winter is approaching and I love it!

Been buying them from YesStyle, Ebay, ASOS and all the cheap websites! More bang for my buck WTF.

Anyways, here are a few pictures from previous weeks. They're old pictures tho.

Jacky and I at ShanCheng HotPot.

Norman and I. That day he celebrated his 6 months anniversary wtf with his gf and guess what he wore. That fucking hideous polka dot shirt with skinny jeans and burgundy Doc Martens and his LV belt. WTF
Lovebirds. Before he got sick.
Poser sial.
We also celebrated Yash 21st bday at Hanabi...AGAIN!

Michelle and Candice.
Reza and Ryan. Two monkeys.

Yash's extremely delicious gelato cake!




Man, I'm getting so good at drawing cat eyes! Practice makes perfect. The only downside - I look like shit when the eyeliner comes off.

Look at that bitch Jenny's face. So happy she's able to make Ryan drink 'So-Co' which is soju plus cola wtf.

Jenny teaching me how to cover double chins wtf.
Gangster shit. He only look fierce but he's actually a very mature and responsible person. Which is what Jenny needs because she is exactly the opposite.
Jenny with 3D glasses.
I look so 'tiau' here. I borrowed Ryan's glasses and then he said I looked like a Korean cartoon character. He showed me the video of her. The first thing I said after watching the video was 'She's fat'.
Ryan was taken aback and started 'Ahh, ahh... ahh....*starts sweating* ahh....Norman help pls!'. HAHAHAHHAHAH.

So cute!

Btw, I am up to my neck in assignments and research and all that shit. But I think I'll take my time.

Ciao!

No comments: