I FAILED ONE OF MY SUBJECTS - BUSINESS PROJECT!
I hate this sooo much! T_________________T
Well, not exactly fail yet because I received a FR which means fail requirements. And the requirement that I failed to fulfill is passing my final exam. It is stated in the Scheme of Work that students must pass their final exams in order to pass this subject -_-
After all the credit, distinction and high D I obtained for my assignments, I scored 43/100 for my final exam and received a FR for that!
So not fair...I have already sent in my appeal to the dean and also to my lecturer to change the grade.
Hopefully they will consider my appeal and I will not have to repeat that dreaded subject :(
Maybe there is an angel looking after me because today after I dealt with all that shit in college, I logged into my FB and found a message in my inbox from an middle-aged Indian looking guy whom I have no idea who is. And his msg?
'May God bless you. We will pray for you'.
I was like creeped out and shit because how apt is that message??!!! Just in time when I need whoever's blessings and prayers the most - so my appeal can be successful!
I am soo depressed now.
2 comments:
What you're going through sounds real harsh. Hope it picks up for you and don't worry too much that it'll cause premature ageing.. =/ But u look so young anyway lol.
My international friend got a fail in her subject and she wrote a really long letter, one of the main reasons being financial difficulties that she cannot afford to repeat another entire year just for one subject. It took her a two tries actually!! Good luck with your predicament!!
thanks jaki..
i can't be effed to have anything to do with the dean anymore. mum says to get dad to write a letter to dean as a last resort.
in fact, i do not even want to dad to write a letter to him lest he thinks 'we are such poor little asian people looking for pity'.
dad also says money is not an issue anymore because he just wants me to graduate, i love my parents.
maybe i get to stay another 3 months :)
Post a Comment