Monday, July 11, 2011

The coolest thing in school

Hey guys, it's my bday today and I skipped forecasting agn :)

I had Marketing Law today and our lecturer showed us a video which is possibly the most exciting thing I have ever seen in all lectures I have attended, hands down! hands down people!

It's a video made by Corning Incorporated, a glass company.



Whaddaya think??

The video and music gave such a feel-good vibe after watching, like the future as they envision it, is actually possible. They used a lot of green and it gives off the impression that whatever issues the world is facing right now (war, resource scarcity, terrorism etc) is not of a concern anymore.

I found out the music is called Golden Sky by Jan Cyrka and Toby Bricheno. Downloaded from iTunes :)

*****

And I was really surprised to receive a $200 Guess gift card from both my bro and cousin *major lovesssss*

Which is perfect because I was planning to get myself a new watch :)

So the gift card is going to come in handy.

Right now, I shall head to the movies for Transformers 3!

2 comments:

Jaki said...

Wow Happy Birthday! Another exciting year~!
I liked the video too. But seems like we'll never again survive without a computer screen :/ There's one on the kitchen table, an upright screen the fridge.. It's like wearing 3 pairs of undies, over-accessorizing there ;o

Anyway transformers was really good! Haha you should have a movie marathon week with harry potter, kunfu panda 2 and xmen!

Lesley said...

thanks jaki!

but the way they made the future out to be seems so easy and trouble-free.

just watched HP and am so sad!!