This week was so crazy :(
I was working from Tues to Thurs and had school and assignments to finish as well.
So everyday I go to school, straight to work and straight to assignment after work. Sleep was scarce. Like last night, I finished work at 11pm and found out I have a presentation to do today. The groupmate just emailed me like 5 hours ago and nothing was prepared. Pfft.
I finally submitted my BP proposal today after 8 whole weeks of working on it. Now I have Marketing Law major assignment, Asian Business assignment and Forecasting assignment!
Now the assignment that I have been dreading! Review of the proposals. Which I failed last term :(
I need to fucking redeem myself and prove that I know how to do this!
Anyways, I have NA-ed at work for the next 2.5 weeks which means more time for gym and studies!
I have to sacrifice my gym time to go to work but for the next 2.5 weeks, my dedication is back! GoGoGo!
*******
Remember how I got yelled at by David?
We had a chat and he wanted my honest opinion. Which I told him and he explained that it was Friday and he might have been stressed so he apologized for raising his voice because there is no place at work for that.
I also apologized for my actions and we resolve our differences with a knuckle punch wtf.
I forgive ppl so easily.
*******
I have signed up for Trivia Night and Paintball (westin vs Sheraton). So hopefully some new pics to decorate my blog with.
I'm in my 3rd week of gym now and altho ppl say my face is getting smaller, I don't see it. Uus gave me a Fitness First gym bag and a yoga mat which means I can attend pilates class now!! Exciteddddd :)))
No comments:
Post a Comment