I paid $70 for the game plus 200 paintballs and on the day itself, I found out that I used up all of them just in the first round alone. So I reloaded with another 400 paintballs. That's $74.
I followed Jay's car to Camden which is like nowhere near civilization (2 hours la). I had to be up by 6.30am. Doesn't help that I was drinking at Jia Wei's last night until 1 something. Opps.
Arrival. everyone is happy, nervous, not knowing what's coming their way.
Only Hayley is so happy LOL
Mary and Hayley! Mary being herself, asked if there's a pink jumpsuit the minute she arrived.

Me in the background with my heart sunnies which I lost coz I forgot to take it out of my pocket after the game ends.
Us again.The third game is the 'escort' game. We had to protect our manager who is our escort too and prevent him from getting a headshot. Here I had a bullet straight to my mouth. The ball hit my mask and explodes, hitting me straight in the lips. I was spitting out blue shit for the next hour. And I had Angelina's lips too.
I actually had fun without the whole gun thing. Why can't we play the paintgame they have in the movie 'Ten Things I Hate About You'?? Some people (like me) can actually find a boyfriend just like the main actress wtf.
Sheraton actually won but they deserve it. They played really well. Btw, the game pictures weren't taken by me, just the guy who's in charge of our group. He's really good yeah :)
**********
It's going to Monday and Tuesday soon which means Abs & Butt Attack and Boxing classes!!! So excited! And I'm not working at all next week so it means I can finally join the pilates class as well.
**********
I just handed in my proposal critiques for Business Project- the assignment that I failed last term. Last term, I wrote like 1000+ words for both critiques. This time, I have nearly 5000 words, making sure I gave recommendations and all that shizz. Hopefully it'll be sufficient to pass.
And I now have 3 more assignments to do and then it's final exam!! And finished *fingers crossed.
I shall go to bed now coz I'm working tomorrow and having dinner with aunty from Kuching and doing assignment draft after dinner.
Write again soon :)
No comments:
Post a Comment