Sunday, September 30, 2012

Disappointment

So I got shot down by MOFATS...so was the chef.

Drats!!! *points fist towards dark gloomy sky with lightning in background*

We are opening the 2nd Fish & Co for sure by end of this year, it will definitely be finished.

It's too bad I have a different agenda for myself. But it won't be soon, more like it will take a year or two to materialise. NO! I'm not getting married.

I am trying to change my entire diet and I am trying soooo hard. No like diet diet but the type of food I eat..no more instant noodles, potato chips and fried stuff.

Also cutting down on carbs like rice and noodles..i still eat them tho but only a handful, enough to fit in my palm..(too bad, my palm is huge!)

Anyways!!! So yeah, I am really really really trying hard.

And I also have not put up pics from Vietnam...but here's a preview of what is my favourite part of the trip.

My future dog!! A yorkie who is also a hotel lobby ambassador wtf wtf.  Her name is Mango btw.

"Are you taking pictures of me??" *seriously suspicious dog with sideway glance*

I miss her so much!!

No comments: