I had the weirdest dream ever.
My mum was in a coffin (choichoitaikalaisi knockonwood) and apparently she passed on. Cut long story short, we break open the coffin and accordingly to other people that were there, her body has started decomposing. When we opened the coffin, naturally everyone covered their noses and fan the air around them 'Wow, that stinks!'.. but strangely I don't smell anything.
I saw her lying staright on her back on a very narrow plank on top of a green gooey substance. Now that I think of it, it looks exactly like the green pandan custard that goes with the cakoi I always eat in Chat Thai wtf.
Her body is pale but everything looks normal. Nothing is rotting away.
I saw her eyelids flicker and then she turn to lie on her side wtfwtfwtf. She opened her eyes for a while as in she just woken up from her sleep. But it was a blank stare. She closed her eyes again and all of a sudden, fell into the green custard. She then starts to sink slowly with air bubbles popping here and there.
Finally when she was entirely submerged into green custard, I broke into tears and was inconsolable.
I woke up and continued crying WTF.
It seems so real T_____T
I repeat choichoitaikalaisi. Only in my nightmares.
Ahhhh..i want to go home and see my mummy!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment