After yumcha session with my frens yesterday night, I drove back home via the Soon Lee-Eng Hong road (McKerron street issit?). Anyways, the road was clear and I was driving at 90km/h. Fine, 100km/h.
Just as I was approaching the KB Istana, I saw a effing cat 'moon-tanning' in the middle of the road. Not just any cat. A black cat. So enjoy ar. Goyang goyang there summore.
I couldn't stop in time but I swerved a bit to make sure that the cat went just under my car. Not under the tyres. Bop! I thought I hit it. Damn it! Looking at the mirror, I saw the cat writhing on the road. Kinda like in pain. But I don't see a puddle of blood or anything.
I feel so bad that I actually went back to take a look at it. Then just as if nothing has ever happened, it lied on the same spot 'moon-tanning' agn. However, it saw me approaching and ran back into the bushes.
So it means I did not hit the cat rite?? Or it died and came back?
No comments:
Post a Comment