Monday, May 26, 2008

Just kill me pls.

My cough is getting worse as each day passes by. Just last night, I coughed until I vomit. My vomit looked like something babies would throw up. Coz I only had a bottle of milk Yakult and a few pieces of chips for dinner.

The vomit actually combined with all the phlegm inside my throat to form a small ball of 'glutinous riceball look-alike'. It got stuck just as it was abt to exit the throat. I don't want to swallow it back!! But it was blocking my airways, i couldnt breathe (dun ask me why, i dunno). Bo pien. I forced myself to cough and frooom! Out it comes. Eww.

I want to die esp at night coz my cough is the worst at night. Non-stop.

*****************

"Cheh...mum said Harry Potter die orh.."

I seriously thought Daniel Radcliffe died OK. Rupa rupanya just a key-ley-fey who died.

******************

I saw a few more bags from Gucci and they are soo pwetty toooo.....!!
Then I came across Hermes bags. So sibeh expensive can..

I am going to get either a PSP Slim or Nintendo DS Lite in Kuching. Doesnt matter which one I get coz it's gonna be red in colour!!

2 comments:

fennielyn said...

aww have you tried Pei Pa Go? Uhm Or woods peppermint syrup. :p I'm positive that Yakult leaves a film of yicky phlegm behind which oddly vitagen NEVER does. Oh the DS lite rocks, my sis and I share one and it's pretty kick-ass. :D Just wanted to say hi coz we're both Cancers. Go us! =)

Lesley J said...

Yup of coz I tried everything. I am a huge Yakult fan, hehe..Aahhahah! U're a Cancerian too? Why like this arh? Coz I am also damn proud I'm a Cancerian LOL!