Friday, May 2, 2008

I've been tagged.

OK. START.

1. At what age do you wish to marry?= I'll get married when I have enough money to cover a extravagant party. And not to mention you gotta find THE guy.

2. Where will you go if someone sponsor you a tour ticket?= Rite now, I have a world map just to my right. Mini mini maini mo. US of A. Of coz you want to go the furthest place rite? Ur ticket is worth more ma.

3. What's your favorite thing to do?= SHOP ler.... and after that give small change to beggars.

4. Do you think money can buy happiness?= For me, it would.

5. What's the meanest thing you have done?= Accidentally putting a HOT iron on my sis's hand. I am not even going to try to explain myself. And the worst thing is that altho I am sorry inside, I couldn't bring myself to put on the 'sorry' face. I was annoyed as hell. But, I haven't put any water from the toilet bowl to anyone's drink. Yet.

6. Do you believe you can survive without money?= Is that even a question? I believe this line is what you call S-T-U-P-I-D.

7. What are you afraid to lose the most?= Myself and all the dreams I have inside of me.

8. Are you a bookworm?= Nay...more like a shopworm.

9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?= NO! I would leave hints. That's who I am.

10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.= She is very friendly, kind and cares for her frens a lot. I know she cared for me esp when we were best frens in St.Margaret's. HAhaha..

11. What do you desire the most?= Answers to some of my questions.

12. What type of person do you hate the most?= Ppl who wants to change other ppl's personal lives just because they think it's not rite. It's one thing if they make it known but just let it be. If they use blackmail and threats to force you to change, then they shud go to hell. And ppl who pretend to like kids to score brownie points with their crushes. Cipet ppl.

13. What is your ambition?= To become boss. Heheh...

14. If you can teleport once, where would you go?= Rite now? Christchurch.

15. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?= My parents lor. Even tho sometimes dot dot dot.

16. If you could undo doing one mistake in the past, what would it be?= Oooooo...it's too personal to put here if you get what I mean.

17. What is love?= Damn it. I hate this Q.

18. What music have you been listening to recently?= Cheesy pop songs? Love ballads.

19. What is your least favourite animal?= LIZARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Making all the lizards in the world disappear is also one of my dreams.

20. Do you wear make-up much?= Nope. Only when I think someone hot will there.

I dunno who to tag. Not many ppl read my blog. Just read only can? Thanks to Emie for tagging me. Otherwise I also dunno what to write. Kthxbai.

No comments: