Sunday, August 8, 2010

2 days in bed.

Yes. I spent exactly 2 days in bed. It was the worst I have ever felt.

So let's start from the beginning. On Monday, I walked in the rain and strong wind after school to Luna Park just to find that the rest of the girls were no longer there. Fine. And then, later at night, I walked in the rain and strong wind again to the farewell and to get dessert.

Tues - I was still fine.

Wed - I developed this massive fever during Econs lecture and it got worse. My whole body was burning. Quickly got some tablets and went to sleep.

Thurs - Woke up, fever was pretty much gone but I got a slight sore throat. Took some painkillers. Went to work.

However. At midnight, I woke up with the most unbearable pain ever in my face. My throat was throbbing, my ears were throbbing and my chest hurts so much.

Fri - Pushed myself to wake up at 7am to see the doctor. I have completely lost my voice. Had to carry around a lil notepad and pen so I can 'communicate' with others. Damn! My head was spinning and I was freaking delusional.

When I got home, I suddenly felt like vomitting. I quickly emptied my medicines from the paper bag and wooosh! Out comes all the 'goodies'...however as I have not eaten anything the night before, all there was is white foam.
Took some medicine and passed out on my bed for 24 hours. Only waking up to take more med.

Sat - The same thing. However I felt better and was able to wake up and do my assignment.

Today - I am feeling much much better now but feel lethargic coz I've been laying in bed for like 3 days.

So yeah. I never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever want to be sick again!

Fuck that palm reader. If I ever see him again, I'll kick his balls.

No comments: