Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Girls should not drink on a Monday.

But I did nevertheless.

As I was saying, I was supposed to rush to Booty Camp after the group assignment meeting. However I forgot that I promised Kim that I'll do the end of term video filimg with her in Luna Park.

So I had to rush there as well. But! The meeting went wayyyyy longer than I had expected. I missed the filming and Booty Camp! It was raining anyway (excuse! Lesley Woon. U're just lazy!)

Got home, showered and waited for Myling's cue to get to Shark Hotel for Chef Felix's farewell.

I was actually just thinking about accompanying Myling until she got drunk and then I'll leave her wtf.

Anyway, Chef Kruno and Peter left early and it was just Felix, Armin, Jeff (yes, he was there too) and Felix's friends namely Paul (HongKie), Tim (English), Andre (Spanish) and Evans (Malaysian Chinese!) and Myling and I.

Jeff left at around 10.30pm. And then while I was playign pool, Felix suddenyl came up to me.

Felix: Hey Lesley, so what's the story with Jeff?
Lesley: U know this too?
Felix: Yeah! I can see it.
Lesley: Is it that obvious?
Felix: Not really..but I have been in the dating game for 15 years. I know.
Lesley: Oh...well, I still like him but I have sorta given up.
Felix: Don't give up on him. He's just very shy and doesn't know what he wants. He has never dated anyone. I mean he tried to ask a couple of girls out before but did not work.
Lesley: Yeah...but I've made it pretty obvious and have done so much and I got no response.
Felix: I told him that I can see that you like him and trust me, he really appreciates what you have done. He's just very very shy. You need to be very patient with him. It will take him a long time.
Myling: Yeah Lesley, the thing with shy people is that you have to POUR everything out. It takes them like forever.
Lesley: I don't know if I can be that patient anymore. Especially when I am getting nothing at all in return.
Felix: Don't give up on him. You guys are good together. He likes you, he just does not know what to do.

I really don't know!!!! I'm so torn right now. I still like him but I don't know how much longer I can wait.

I feel like I'm frustrating myself with a redundant problem. I mean it's not like there is proof that he likes me, it's just me listening to these people giving advices and thinking way too much!

Gawddddd.

I wish I can talk to someone now. Actually no. I wish I can talk to Jeff now because that's the only way to get solve this shit once and for all.

Anyway, like yeah. After Shark Hotel, we went to Scruffy Murphys. Like always I never intended to drink but I always end up downing at least a shot. I did like 6 last night and surprisingly I am very sober.

Myling bought me 3 shots, Felix boguht me 1 and Evans bought me 2. And Myling was like tellign me that she wants to make out with Felix because Felix wants it too. However, they have a agreement that nothing is going past 1st base. But he has a gf.

Evans was telling me that we should stop them before they do anything but after talking, Evans went out to look for them. Too late. They already did. Opps.

Things was very friendly and chitty chatty and then I got a bit tipsy. Then we all started dancing and Evans was kinda grabbing me in a way I'm not quite sure I'm ok with and kissing my cheeks (I know it's nothing but really, I'm not ok with it). Evans is a pretty good looking guy. Big and sturdy and super outgoing. I mean I would hook up with him IF I didn't still like Jeff. GAWD.

Did I mention Evans is only 19?!

I told him I am 22 and he was like 'do I look like I care?'. I care. Coz he is not Jeff. See...this is why I like Jeff so much. Sucha gentleman who never crosses the line.

Myling saw that and told me she'll take care of me. Lucky me wtf.

We went home at around 2am coz I could not take it anymore and because Myling has to catch her bus too.

All in all, I think I had a good night :)

No comments: