Edit: I just got good news!! I have received a Distinction for my second event exhibition proposal!! It's group work tho :))
Ok so now maybe I have a slight chance of scoring a credit for my event exhibition!
Holidays!! Celebrate!! *sings Madonna's song* wtf
So cliche.
Anyways, I just finished my final exam yesterday. I damn power ok. Coz I went into the exam hall having not study at all for the last test which is Event Exhibition.
The lecturer gave us a cheat sheet anyways. So I was really really trying to make my handwriting as small as possible so I can squeeze 8 weeks worth of information on a piece of A4 paper. Success! wtf
Cannot blame me wahh..I have Econs and Event on the same day. Of coz imma place priority on Econs la. Event Exhibition is kinda all common sense and bullshit.
But I guess I'm pretty stupid too coz even with the answers in front of me, there were some questions I didn't know how to answer (because I have no common sense wtf)
Tiu laaaa....the whole paper is 120 marks and it was my longest exam this term because it took me 1hr and 30 mins to finish the paper. Mind you, I did not even stop writing. It was write, write, write and write summore.
Business Law took me 50 minutes, Managerial Accounting took me 1 hr and Econs paper was like 1hr plus as well.
I am pretty confident in all the three above except my Event Exhibition. A pass will be good. As well as my Contemporary Issues in Evt Management Journal Article. A pass nia...please please I'm not greedy. I just want a pass for both these subjects :(
So I am working today later at 5pm and tomorrow at 4.30pm banquets! Weekend money ohhh lala.
***********
On another note, I think I might start to actually cook more now becoz I kinda like it. But that's because I am cooking for my bro too. So I can cook more and not think too much about the leftover food :)
I have been drinking lotsa milk lately. Like lots! Ever since my bout of illness last time, I have been drinking strawberry milk and choc soy milk everyday. Eeeee...i wonder if it will make my boobies become bigger.
***********
I am seriously in love with Korea and everything that comes from there (ahemm..wtf).
They have the best dancers, best songs, best food (debatable wtf), best looking people (also debatable wtf wtf) but no laaa seriously. All the Korean guys working in banquets damn tall and kinda good looking one.
We have Ryan la...Ho-In la...MJ laa....Like their physique is damn good one. Tall and lean. Dunno what happen to Jeff la but I guess it's because he moved to NZ at such a young age - that's whyyyyyyyyyy wtf but he's still good-looking too) Girls too!!! All of them have relatively small face features and skinny.
Jealoussss....
***********
You know the other day, I was thinking. I was thinking about the day I first arrived in Sydney and thinking to myself that I'll have 3 long years here. That I have 9 terms to go through until I graduate. Which is so WTF. And now I'm finishing Term 6.
Then before I sat for Blaw, it just dawned on me I have been here for 2 years already. It will be my final year in Australia and I have no idea what's in the future for me.
Am I coming back to work in Sydney? Or try my luck somewhere nearer to home? Or even try to find a job at the one and only Empire Hotel in Brunei?
So damn fan. But still, I ahve 1 more year so I guess I need to make the most out of it and hope for the best.
***********
Ok I finish my random post here coz I gotta shower and get ready for workkk :))
No comments:
Post a Comment