That's it! I'm quitting alcohol!
I went out drinking again last night and got so pissed that I woke up in my undies only and don't remember shit.
And my bro said : You were crouching near my bed, maybe looking for your phone and then you walked out of the apartment and took your pants off near the fire staircase. I think you wanted to pee. So I have to bring you back and you hit ur head on the bed post.
FARKKKKKKKK
I found my pyjama pants on the floor ALL WET. I was like did I pee there? Sniffed it but it was just water. I mean if I peed my pants my undies would be wet right but no..it's dry and i'm fine.
I was sooo disgusting! I am so disgusted with my behaviour that I am seriously cutting off the alcohol. LIKE FOR REALSSSSSSS.
Last night, Hayley, Alex and I started in Mr B's Hotel. Then Liam and Anthony joined. However they couldn't get in coz according to the bouncer, Liam looks drunk. So we went to Shark Hotel and then I fell down and my knee started bleeding fts.
Hayley and I were dancing with this bunch of guys in Shark and I kissed this guy from NZ called Andrew. He's pretty cute tho..forgot to get his number coz I got kicked out of Shark halfway! And I wasn't even drunk yet. Tipsy yeah but the asshole bouncer was just being a bitch.
Therefore Liam and I walked to Min Young To for Korean food. I think the soju killed me. Liam took me home and I do not even remember and David (our manager!!) was there partying with us >.>
I NEED TO STOP.
And I will from today onwards, I will not drink any alcohol during outings and I will do this the way I did with my gym.
GAHHHH!
No comments:
Post a Comment