Monday, September 12, 2011

Losing faith

When people get drunk, they reveal their true self.

I have a friend who is in a relationship for ten years and he ends up trying to kiss another of my friend saying 'He likes her'. I mean cmon? Your gf of ten years never crossed your mind?

I was told that I do not know the 'entire story' but if you are no longer interested in your gf, stop tagging her along. Don't be a douchebag.

Which makes me lose faith in guys even more! How can I find a reliable boyfriend if someone who has been with you ten years already and still does this whenever he is out having fun with friends?

******

In related stuff wtf, Jay's bday party was fun. We started in Mr.B's Hotel which the birthday boy got kicked out at like 10pm coz he was drunk so we went to Shark Hotel again! Then we went to Home Bar in Darling Harbour.

I stayed until late with the others in Home but Jay, Adam and Hayley went back to Shark. Shark Hotel is still better than Home though.

That freaking Adam fell down with me while we were walking down the stairs wtf. You know how heavy is he hah??

I think it's time to stop all the drinking for now and save up my quota for Halloween! It's not good for my waistline too. I think all the body fats I have lost in my 2 months gym has all been gained back in the past 2 weeks T______________T

Time to get back on track! *determined*

***********

I had my interview today :)

It went well except I sorta answered a question wrong :/

But I did redeem myself :p

Anyway, Jacqueline asked David about the interview and he said he was very impressed with me :DDD

They are gonna interview Pavel too but to be honest, I think (maybe I think way too much) that the whole Pavel applying for the full-time job is just an act to not make it look like I was the only one applicant.

Pavel is already at manager level. And the deadline for the position is actually on the 6th Sept, however Grace and I saw Pavel's application in David's inbox on the 7th Sept. Like deliberately placed there so that everyone can see he applied. And today Pavel is overlooking our set-up so he was sorta supervisor for the day.

Why would he bother with becoming a full-time? He is way beyond full-time level. And David is giving him the chance to take care of more and more functions down in B2.

Anyway, it's my opinions on the conspiracy in banquets WTFWTFWTF.

I'll know the outcome next Mon/Tues so update again soon? >.>

Sorry la...no pics for Jay's bday coz I did not take my camera. And nobody wants their shit-faced selves caught on camera.

No comments: