Sunday, January 8, 2012

Do the wee-wee with door open

My sister and I have our own bathroom/toilet and it is positioned in such a way that you have to walk into our room and pass our closet before you can see the toilet door.

Last night, I was doing a weewee on the throne while my sister was brushing her teeth. We left the door open coz who's gonna come in at that time right? I was even saying to her 'you know if Uncle Ah Huat barges in, we are so fucked or at least me'.

True enough, 2 seconds later he barges in into our room and yelled 'HELLOOOO!!! Want to eat Maccasss??'.

My sis and I were literally screaming our heads off.
My sis ran out of the bathroom and I was rushing to pull my pants up quickly and yelling at her to close the goddamn door.

Then the screaming turned into fits of giggles and LOLs.

Seriously?? Why can't I be that accurate when it comes to 4D wtf!

No comments: