Woah, was going to type 2013. Squid.
2012 is the year of dragon!!
Although Lilian Too foresees that it won't be such a good year for us fellow fiery creatures career-wise. Uh oh.
She's that feng shui master expert who releases 12 books on each zodiac animal every year.
Back to about the career, it is giving me the jittery bugs about mine. Fingers crossed. As long as I keep on making an effort to find one, I'm sure I'll eventually land a good job :)
However, in terms of money and health, Lady Luck is on our sides.
Oh yeah babeh. Btw, my ASOS parcels have arrived!!! *exciteddddd
I just need to pick it up at the post office. It's weird tho coz back in Sydney, I just have to walk 5 mins then I'm there. Here, I need to drive 15 mins into town. No one walks here except the labourers coz people here are too snooty to walk under the hot sun.
Although I have to say, I'm seeing more people making an effort to stay healthy like cycling and urm.... *blank out*
I guess.
I am too!! Been walking the dogs everyday with my sis. Despite being in a kampung filled with Malays, they are quite friendly towards them. Pudding is such a cutie, they all love her!
Man Man on the other hand elicits responses like 'Anjing mu besar ah..takut eh haha'. Heheh my ass.
I've been cutting down on my food intake. All these is because I can hardly fit into my pants now!!!
I wanted to wear this pair of Zara pants I bought in Spore. I've worn it a couple times already but that time, it was tight, like so tight it's violating human rights. I am fat, again. Oh myyyyyy!!!
I feel like that chubby girl on MTV's I Used To Be Fat who cried to her trainer and said I just want to be happy. Awww, I feel you tubby girl.
Me no want be tubby girl....
I got exactly three weeks people!! I can do this and I WILL DO THIS!! Like it's not just a phase, I will stick to this coz holiday is over.
Till then, happy new year and 2012 is going to a be great year!
No comments:
Post a Comment