Thursday, January 5, 2012

Randomness

Here are some pics from Westin.

When a function finishes, this is what happens to the flowers. Imagine this but 3 times more. We either chuck it and the staffs take it home. Most of the time we chuck.

Working in Lobby Bar. I like the front section coz it's the closest to the kitchen and bar >.>
Dirty chairs. Guests always vomit on them, spill red wine on them and etc. However, we only get them cleaned like once every 3 months or so. It cost AU$60 to clean each chair. Seriously!! You might as well buy a new chair.
The son of the Mosaic chef. He's a bit grown up now but still as ADORABLEEEE.
Been ASOS online browsing.

Here is my wishlist.





Will buy them once I get a job.

*****

Just went for my interview with Baiduri Bank yesterday. The position is for a Marketing Officer. Now I am invited to a pre-employment assessment on Sat. Fingers crossed I pass :((((

No comments: