Hey y'all...
Things have died down a bit and as of right now, I'm just waiting for time to pass. To be honest, I don't know I feel about my job now. Not saying that I hate it already but I am *points to title.
One end - I am so grateful that my boss actually wants to train me and take me under his wing. According to my other boss, I am paid way higher beyond the normal rate and that there are people out there who are not very happy with it (well fuck u. not my problem you didn't study hard when you were young). If things go accordingly, I am second in line to advance to the executive management team. As in like you get your pictures taken and it gets shown to all the new employees going into RBC so they know who the so-called bosses are. HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA - u believe??
The other end - I want to do something else..something directly linked to what I studied. Yah...in the restaurant I get to organise and handle a few events as well but it's like once in a blue moon. I have applied to 2 different positions all being in the events industry and seeing that they are government-related, it will take about 3-4 months before they call me for an interview.
And here I am...waiting patiently. The pay right now is quite good and what if, I am called for interview and the salary is like peanuts? Should I go for it because I'm 'passionate about it'? I don't know the answer. We all work for money don't we?
Money...pfft. Such a trouble-maker.
Besides the good pay, one thing I love is how I can accumulate my PH and use them as annual leave. Awesome isn't it? But the nature of my job doesn't allow me to have off days during holidays and weekends anyways unless it is my annual leave.
Sis has left to Singapore last week now it's just my parents, youngest bro and myself at home. And the two dogs. Can't wait for my leave in Sept, I'll be heading to Singapore and Vietnam. Just want to get away from it all for a while.
I might meet up with the cute chef I met while I was training in Singapore. And? Hook up? Or not? Just kidding I won't go and find him. He has a girlfriend. I feel sorry for his gf. They are still together but I feel sorry that her bf was texting me to send him pictures of my boobies.
Did I send? Hmm...
No. Besides me being self concious abt my body, I think my parents raised me better than that to not make similar mistakes wtf.
Which reminds me, I need to help my lesbo chef partner to buy sex toys from Singapore. Maybe a huge ass rubber dildo or some vibrators? HAHA, any recommendations? I told her if there is any good ones, let me know I might buy one for myself wtf wtf. I just hope the customs officer doesn't ask me to open my luggage when I'm back to Brunei due to 'suspicious looking weapons' HAHAHAH
I am still single right now and I think my mum is desperate to marry off her daughter already.
The other day we were eating in KB and suddenly, my dad saw his younger colleagues. One of them came over and chatted to him. After he left, my parents were saying like 'he's such a gentleman! and quite good looking as well'...and I told them my noodles were not salty enough and proceeded to add more chilli sauce and white pepper powder.
Maybe once I'm thin, I'll go and eat all the guys out there WTF. I am still doing my personal training with Rama (that's the name of my trainer). She actually trains the princesses in the royal palace! AT first I thought she was just shitting me. But turns out it is true. So I will stick with her I think.
Weight wise, I am not losing yet. But I can definitely feel myself getting stronger- I can do more situps and more leg lifts and whatnots and my thighs are not jiggly anymore. It will probably take me 6 months before I can compete in Asia's Top Midget Model 5ft and below version wtf. I only see her 3 times a week. And the rest are work it out yourself. Wonder how will Marie France Bodyline help? Hmmm
I can't believe I'm saying this but I think I might have a crush on my younger boss who's married with 2 kids. Jeez, guess my parents forgot about this while raising me. I have issues. Dammit.
Single and bogged down with all this trouble!
Anyways, my big older boss is going to open the 2nd Fish & Co in Gadong. The project is already approved so which means I have 3-4 months until I have to pick out staffs from my first sore to help in the 2nd store which also means - promotion for me to senior manager and salary upgrade! If no one ask me for interview la.
Toodles~
No comments:
Post a Comment