I managed to finish two books during the 5 day tour to Queenstown. So you can agak agak how 'fun' the trip was.
I finished reading Angels and Demons and Memoirs of A Geisha. In two days only. I bought another book by Dan Brown when I return to Christchurch. Deception Point. Because I read Da Vinci's Code and Angels and Demons before Deception Point, I thought Brown feature Robert Langdon in every book.
I kept on reading Deception Point while waiting for Langdon to appear and wondering how he will fit in with all the space and NASA thing. He never did. There is no Langdon in Deception Point. Stupid.
I want to get the fourth book. Forgot the name.
******************
The L Word Season 5 is out!
******************
Dunno bout you guys but my sis and I always have this frightening thought of random ppl accidentally busting in while we are in the toilet doing our business. Maybe because the door was faulty or we didnt locked it properly or we forgot to lock it. Imagine how awkward would it be if it REALLY happens. If you are sitting on the toilet bowl you be wont be so paiseh la. But if you are squatting, better you change your name and move to Bosnia.
No comments:
Post a Comment