Friday, November 14, 2008

90/96.

Ahem ahem. Itu dia markah saya untuk ISYS123 Excel Exam. :D

Yesterday, we spent the day at the city and the 3 guys got new Ipod Nanos too!! Haiya, tell them guys to get one when I did but they don't want.

Lai got the black Nano while Jia Wei and Chee Hwa got purple ones!

JW wanted the red one initially but I have it. So do the new guy I met yesterday and wasn't afraid to insult by the end of the night ahahha.

His name is Shang/Sheng/Shengyi/I dun know. And according to the guys, he has a PHD. Pretty huge dick wor. KNN HAHAH.

We went to Kura to eat cheap Japanese food and sat at the Lindt cafe throughout the whole night talking abt EVERYTHING from paintball to Sheng's sperm to Russell Peters.

Halfway through Lai got a call from a certain special someone and we kacau him. Five minutes later, Chee Hwa got one also! Sigh..and I'm the only one with no calls :(

I love Lindt so much!! Their waffle is the bomb! Bomb your wallet also la. But worth it ok trust me :)

I wanna live there or at least camp outside until they offer me free chocolate everyday.

****************

I am going to spend this whole weekend studying for my second law exam which brings 'memorise and understand' to a whole new level ok.


There are so many things to memorise I seriously have no idea how the 'po-fey-se-nel' law students do it. And the law I am studying rite now is just a speck of dust in a huge warehouse compared to the real course.

I really want to do good in the entire EVT115 course because I did scored well for my first exam and I want to maintain it. I don't want to slack off and have Mrs G to see me as 'a student who is getting worse as she progresses along the weeks' and 'another slacker who thinks she's really good'. NO. NO. NO.

Must add oil ah!!

*****************

I booked my return flight on the 15th Jan 2009. Hmm...If I need to get back early, then just go standby at the airport la.

No comments: