Saturday, November 22, 2008

Promised pictures.

Dunno if you have seen this already or not. But here it is.




My cousin Hamchipeng.





See, I always come across other ppl's blog where they take pic of themselves brushing their teeth while looking pretty. But I can't do it for fuck's sake. My face just scrunches up in the ugliest way possible. Like I'm possessed or some shit. So I am thinking it's impossible. But they can do it therefore it is NOT impossible. Maybe I just suck at cam whoring.

Oh yeah, check out my very cute lady bug night gown. Which sadly is somewhere in some landfills in Australia right now. The strap snapped coz my boobs are too big and heavy. Nah JK.

It snapped just because.





Junk food confisticated from festival go-ers.
Oh yeah, let's exercise.
You see Dominic Lau name on the board?? Sigh. Over already baru I see.


***********************

I think I told you guys abt this. Some dipshit stole my bottle of iced chocolate and I was pissed off man.

So today, we had pizza and wanted to put the leftover pieces in the fridge. However, due to past experiences, we had to write something down. SO I wrote simple English "DON'T FUCKING TOUCH THIS".

Callie wrote "Eat this and you die bitch!". AAHAHHAHA!!! She drew 2 eyes as well and added "I'm watching you". So funny!

If I saw that one someone's pizza box, I'll prolly not touch it and just stand there laughing my ass off at the pizza box.

We are indeed mou liu.

No comments: