Sunday, November 9, 2008

Decisions and seafood.

I am really hoping that I am not making a huge mistake in attempting to go to that interview in Parramatta tomorrow and making it back in time for my 2pm class.

But oh well, what's life without risks/decisions and dilemma?

**************

Today, we went out again. To the Fish Market. To eat seafood. Duh.

I am absolutely not a lobster eating girl but Fish Market totally changed me. I love Lobster Mornay. It's grilled lobster with generous amount of cheese on top. ZOMG!!! I love it soo much.

I actually finished a quarter of the lobster by myself with JW's help to fish the flesh outta the shell.

I bought shitload of fruits too. 3 boxes of strawberries and 6 golden kiwifruits. Apparently, Lai never had any gold kiwi fruits before. Tsk tsk tsk. How can you not know of such heavenly fruit?

We finished 1 box and 3 kiwis with the seafood. Then! I had to forget to take it with me when they sent me off at the Circular Quay.
SO now Lai Suan Loong is at home enjoying himself with the fruits I bought wtf. MSN me to tell me summore oh. Frens huh??

No comments: