Sunday, November 23, 2008

Girls have no sense of directions.

Callie and Lesley's mission: Find Tessuti Fabric and Dymocks bookstore.

We reached Central Station Lee Street and spent the next 45-60 mins looking for Tessuti Fabrics at 127 York Street. Which in fact is just 15 mins away from Lee Street.

The big X is Central Station. Smaller X is Tessuti Fabrics. We took the blue route. The red route is the supposedly correct route wtf.

We bought some fabrics from Tessuti Fabrics in Sydney. Although the store is not humongous large, they have many different kinds of fabrics and colours and I feel like a kid in a candy shop. It was kinda expensive though so we only got a few colours.

We got 7 colours which we think might fit the 'autumn' theme.
We are thinking of sticking to 2 /3 colours. Which combination is the best?

We have royal purple, burgundy, maroon(kinda similar to burgundy), copper gold-ish (the small strips), champagne gold, light rustic orange and dark rich rustic orange.

Combo 1.
Combo 2.
Combo 3.
Combo 4.
Combo 5.
Combo 6.
Combo 7.
Or we can use 4 colours? Combo 8.

Combo 4 and 5 are the only two which I think might not be that flattering. I personally like Combo 1, 2, 7 and 8 the best.

Update: We chose Combo 8.

Excuse me guys but I believe we have a wedding to plan!

No comments: