HI! I am a Very Important Person to Lesley coz Im DANIAL's friend! ^o^
Here are some tips 4 u.
It seems that he likes 'a little' skinny girl.. so now u can know what to do n where to start. :)
and 1 good news!
His girl is on a working holiday visa at the moment, which means she is gonna leave aussie soon.
As I told u before, u got hips of time to do something with him.
So Plz keep being positive like now.
Ill let u know when I get a new up-to-date newssssss again~ hahaha
GO FOR IT! ^O^/
*****************
Wtf. There is my snitch Brian Lee Jong Soo. He took like 5 hours to type that. But he gave me a very important clue. Daniel likes skinny girls huh -_-"
That's like saying Daniel is gay meh!
But you gotta give it up to the snitch man. He's the only one who will tell me straight up on MY blog that I am not skinny enough for Daniel wtf.
Wah, if he doesn't like me for who I am then what's the point? Never mind! I will try to lose weight then see what happens (which is unlikely becoz of all the food imma consume in the 21 days from 16th Jan 09)
Aiya, I also want Daniel's picture la. I will try my best to lose weight and tackle him next term. Then maybe I will get his picture. Or or or my snitch will get it for me. Woots!
No comments:
Post a Comment