Tuesday, January 6, 2009

I have $100 left in my a/c. Smart.

And I have bought everything for everyone except my dad's letterboxes and doorbells.

I even bought the $30 maxi dress and remember the $35 mini strapless dress? I bought it for $20!!! In black coz it's safe and I am boring. Wanted to get the one in orange too but maybe next time. One thing I like abt the dress is that it makes my boobs looks smaller!!! Like flat are-you-a-boy-flat.

But I returned the bras. Figured I can get it in Brunei too. Other things I bought:

1) Another 2 packs of macadamia nuts: $20
2) 2 boxes of Darell Lea Chocs: $12
3) 2 boxes of R18+ candies: $16
4) 1 top for my cousin: $5 (i'm cheap like that)
5) Earrings: $13

Sigh.

I am waiting for the damn accounts ppl to come back from holiday and transfer funds into my savings accounts ah!!!

My term 2 fees are $10,685 and I have already paid $10,421. I have $1100+ in my operating account. So I need to transfer $200+ to my fees account and ask the accounts ppl to put the remaining $400 in my savings account. I need to maintain a $500 deposit in the operating a/c.

Otherwise, I am fucked.

3 days till the results get released!!!

I did some calculations and found out that I have already scored 45% for my EVT111 and I need another 5% to pass. I only have 33% for my service management and need 17% to pass. OMG!! Seems like it's harder on me for MGMT112. Haih. Whatever la.

Korean phrase of the day:

chal-ji-neh-soh: how are you?

No comments: