Tuesday, January 13, 2009

WTF! + Moonlight Resonance Round 2

" Videos hosted at DailyMotion are having some technical difficulties. Sorry for the inconvenience."

Sorry your head ah!! I dun want sorry. I want the videos...T_________T

I sat at the computer lab from 1pm until 6pm then 6pm until 3am to watch episode 12 until episode 27. Was thinking maybe I could finish episode 30 before I crash. But the videos crashed before I did!!!!!!

When I clicked ep 27 part 3/3, it informed me that the video is currently not available. At this point, I'm kinda kancheong already! So ok fine, maybe I can skip this part and move on to ep 28 part 1/3. Who knows also not available!!! *spits blood*

How can?? Faster fix it la..I am very impatient.

And by the way, I can't get the money from the account. Ahh whatever.

****************

I still hate Hung's mushroom hair. Why can't she just believe it when Cho Pa tells her that there is nothing between him and Hor Ma?? You see, this is what happens when you take someone that is NOT yours. You will forever be thinking of ways to make him stay and yeah, you might be happy for like a couple of years but it is not gonna last.

I still think Cho Pa is a spineless fuck until he actually talked back to Hung and then I was like "This is a MAN mahhhhhh!!".

Why the hell is Kung and his mum still living in Cho Pa's house?? Kung is so stupid and over-the-top I have no words to describe him. Remember the scene when MahMah almost died and Kung refuses to let Cho Pa know and Yuet knows abt it?? Everyone has already decided to let it go BUT he just had to bring it up again to show how 'innocent' he is. Good la....Now everyone know what he has done.
So kanak kanak sekalian, when you done something wrong and ppl have decided to just let it go, YOU SHUD SHUT UP TOO!!!!

Lemme tell you. If half the world's population is half as good as Hing, I'm sure we would have reach world peace wtf. Where you find such a unselfish, good-mannered, thoughtful, filial and beautiful girl like Hing??? Where? Where? She's kind of person who's guaranteed a spot in heaven even tho she's not Christian wtf.
I will see Hing as a role model wtf and make my children watch MR with me in 20 years time so they know who Hing is. T____T

I have mixed feelings toward Ka-mei. I mean she's pretty and all but we all know what her character is like in MR. *twiddles thumbs*

And the love triangle between Ho, Tsau and Ling B. OMG, I know all of Ho's fansi are gonna kill me and say I'm a shallow girl when I say this but I prefer Tsau with Ling B lor..

Yeah Ho and Tsau has a history together and all that but Ho is always hesitant. I know it is because Ho and Tsau have a 'brother-sister' relationship even though they dated when they were 13. So it's kinda confusing and so forth.

I wished Ling B didn't have all that drama with him then maybe he and Tsau would end up together.

This love triangle is a result of super bad timing man. When Ting Ting and Ho broke up, Tsau obviously likes Ho. But Ting Ting only told Ho abt the night they broke up that Tsau had seen them and Ho realises that he shud take the initiative to court Tsau. By then, Tsau had already known Ling B and started to have feelings for him and blablabla. You say die or not la??? Sigh.

I like Tsau very much!! I think if anyone ask me who's my fav HK actress, I'll say Linda Chung heh...Why the fuck is her name Linda?? Such an obiang name. MR has a very nice song too. Fong sau deh deh deh deh heh! That's the only words I can remember.

The scene that spooked me the most was when MahMah almost died and saw all her dead friends coming to take her wtff. Wei next time if I'm about to die and I see Elvis Presley, Bruce Lee, Anita Mui, Lydia Sum YOU GUYS MUST ASK ME TO COME BACK OKKKK! Otherwise, I don't want to friend you anymore wtf.

Raymond KKS, you win already la. LOL! Finish whole thing in 2 days. I want to watch also cannot ah.

Things to do today:
1) Sneak into ICMS storage room and put my suitcases there.
2) Do my laundry of 3 weeks. No wonder the flies are coming in.
3) Start packing up my shit.
4) Maybe get a eyebrow wax or something.

No comments: