Hey yo...I totally have no access to internet at home and I have no time to blog too.
Busy eating and gaining weight. Everytime my relatives come and see me, I am greeted with endless rounds of insults wtf meh.
I'm sure Yunn's bday after party was fun but I can't stay out late. Sucks to be me. Jia Xin and I left after 15 mins.
I kinda failed as the planner wtfffffffffff. 2 important lessons for me this time: Never go to a venue 1 hr before event starts becoz 1 hr is not enuf time to fix things esp when EVERYTHING is wrong and never ever assume ppl will do things the way they explained it to you esp when you are NOT there to watch them.
Hai.
Better luck next time bitch.
I'm in Kuching now and it's nothing but food food food and food. But it's good.
Will update properly if I have the time heh.
No comments:
Post a Comment