Thursday, July 29, 2010

Being lucky.

I have not brag here for quite some time now so let me continue wtf.

I have scored 20/21 for my Contract Law mini test and I did not even study! Hah!
And I also scored 28/30 for my Econs mid-term test and I also did not study. Hah!

Ok. Finish.

****

Hey guys, I have been quite busy this past week. School, work, outings, camp and so forth. And it's week 9 in college now. Where has the time gone??

Econs articles and BLaw assignment are due next week.

And Journal Article *epppps!* together with another event proposal is due in Week 11.

So lazyyyy!!

Anyways, it's Kim's bday tomorrow and we are going to Wagaya for dinner and then I'll be off to Star City for some gambling then it's off to Brooklyn Hotel for clubbing!!

I would really love not to rant but I must rant but will do so by posting it in my other not-so-secret blog.

All I can say is life is full of tough decisions and you can't please everyone.

******

I think my Lim Peh got himself a FB account! Damn! I'm sure it's him because he has my email address and you know how Facebook is always about 'Find out who is on Facebook too! *inserts enthusiastic face*' wtf

Freaking hell man. Gotta be soo soo soo soo careful before I post statuses full of expletives.

******

Yesterday Booty Camp was cancelled because the trainer said it was too wet. Raining cats and dogs and pigs and horses wtf.

So I will have to go to the gym with my brother sometime this week. He joined the gym below our apartment and he damn rajin one. Whereas I'm just lying in bed..doing nothing. Eat got la.

*****

Forever New has some new dresses and they are SOOO gorgeous! But kinda expensive...

Let's see if I win any money tomorrow night.

No comments: