So yeah..I was saying about giving up on him.
And the guys started to talk shit about him..it kinda cheered me up becoz I know they are trying to comfort me but I do not like what they say about him. He is still a very nice, mature guy. I still like him but no longer hoping for anything more than what it is.
I am not particularly sad becoz I saw this coming a mile away. I never get what I want. It happens so often it doesn't even bother me as much anymore. But I am bit tad disappointed.
Another one bite the dust. Oh wellllll...
*******
So last week, a group of us went for Chat Thai again because David wanted Chat Thai.
I invited like 15 ppl but only 5 showed up. Jeff did show up but he was with another group of friends.
That's when David told me to forget about him.
Anyways, David, Myling, Yash, Joseph and I waited a fucking whole 80 minutes for a table ok. When we finally got our table, we were like 'We're gonna sit here for the whole fucking 2 hours! Fuck those ppl waiting'. Haha..
We ordered way too much for 5 pax and we still polished off everything in the end. Roarrr! Plus dessert summore!
It was because we were having too much fun bitching about people at work. We started off with Mary, then Adam, then Jacqueline, then Jeff, then *endless*.
We were saying how Mary is so dumb sometimes, Adam is very dominant, Jacqueline being bitchy and all. Damn!
Then they started to make fun of Jeff and I! Stupid.
Myling: Hey! You should like drugged him and raped him or something.
David: Yeah..since he's so small, you can like just throw him over your shoulder and carry him home.
Me: WTF -_-
Myling: And when you guys wake up the next morning, you can say 'Well...you were drunk and I couldn't stop you *insert pretentious sobbing face*'
Myling: 'You started taking your pants off...and I wanted to help you put it back on but you wouldn't let me!' *cont'd pretend face*!!!
Me: HAHHAHAHAHAH!! Mother fucker.
Myling: Or maybe you can let him wake up with nothing but just an apron on!
Me: Waht...? Coz he's a chef?
ALL: OMG!...HAHHAHAHAHA
David: And have like, whipped cream on his body..
Me: BWAHAHAHHAHA! You guys are disgusting! But funny!
So yeah..that was just one part of our very interesting and dirty conversation.
*******
I am in Week 2 of Booty Camp! The first class was torture! Runs, squats, planks, lunges, star jumps, crunches, push-ups, superman, scissors, bicycle, skipping, steps, dips, wall squats and finally boxing!
All that in a span of 1 hour. They really want you to work that fat ass. And I was expecting like a group of fat bitches there but instead I was the only one.
Hahahah...JK. There were a few girls similar in sizes to me but no one like really really fat. Some of them are very slim lorrr.
I was supposed to be in the 6pm class but changed to 7pm because 6pm is too packed. And last night I had my one on one session with my trainer because the rest of the 7pm class fucking bailed on me (there are only 4 of us in the 7pm slot whereas there are 10 in the 6pm slot).
Yeah, it was raining but it stopped like 1 hour before the 7pm class. Damn!
As a result, the trainer (Kristie) was really concentrating on me and made sure I worked it!
But I gotta say by the 3rd class, I can feel that there is a big difference in the way I work out. I couldn't do most of the routines in 1st class but last night was ok. I was tired! But the hour passes by quite easily.
I love boxing by the way. Especially uppercuts and jabs! Love love them. 3 classes down, 9 classes to go!
*******
So what did I do for my bday? Nothing!
After finishing at 2am on Sat night, I went home and slept until noon before waking up and do chores and getting ready for another brand new week.
The guys at work were cool tho, they sang me a bday song and I went red...wtf! I brought cupcakes for nearly everyone but some of them didn't get it. Oh well..
That night although was big but it wasn't that crowded surprisingly. And the best part - I did not have to clear becoz towards the end of the night, Adam told me to stand by the escalator to stop guests from taking glasses up to lobby (while Hiroka stood by the lifts). And I stood there until the whole ballroom was nearly cleared. Sweettt!
The week after my bday was fun tho....ate out a lot! Eddie was here, my bro and cosuin are here! Hurricane's, Chat Thai (2 times!), Max Brennar OMG! All my Booty Camp effort go to waste already la.
Ok..here's my very long update about what has gone down in my so-called life in the past 3 weeks. Will try and get some pictures ;)
2 comments:
Sounds like someone is still always there for you ;) .
GOSH everyone goes on about Max Brenner! It's so expensive but I'll try it cause I'm trusting ur review! Good luck with your booty camp btw! If you had a hot male trainer it would've been harder xO
yeah...guess that's what friends are for :))
max brennar is good..! it's kinda expensive if you go there alone but if you have like a big group of friends and order a few dishes, it'll be just nice. coz the dishes are too much for one person to finish :)
bootycamp has male trainers. maybe i might get him if i sign up for my next session haha.
Post a Comment