Thursday, July 8, 2010

Roarrrr.

My tummy is killing me right now. Must be the damn sushi.

I decided to watch Eclipse last night. How can I put this?

The minute it started, I was cringing.

But I wanted to continue. Acting wasn't all that great. The only thing I like was the field Edward and Bella were lying in at the end. The yellow and purple were absolutely matchy matchy. I wanna lay there with Jeff WTF! I can dream ahhhhhhhhh.

Actually I am sorta over Twilight series. It's just that because I have watched the first 2 movies, I feel like I have to continue watching until it finishes.

Unlike Harry Potter. I am actually sooo excited for it!

Jeff said I look like Harry Potter when I told him I like HP. Is that like a fucking insult or compliment? He's damn random one.

Another thing about going to the cinemas is that I love watching the trailers/advertisements because I actually know what new movies are being released.

I think the one with Emma Stone, Penn Bagdely and some other should be cool.

******

I have a mid-term Econs test tomorrow and am very lazy to study.

******

I have signed up for Booty Camp y'all!!!

I start next Monday at 6pm followed by a Wednesday class at 6pm too.

Should fun as to how I'm going to balance that particular day.

Becoz I have to fetch my bro from airport in the morning, deal with all the getting bank account/getting a new phone for him plus attend college (Mon is my busiest day - 8 hours of class) and go to Booty Camp.

Hmmm...Business Law and Managerial Accounting will have to be sacrificed. I can attend a make up class of BLaw on Tuesday.

But I must must must attend Event Exhibition from 12-4 because I have skipped it 2 times already. Fark!

Hate this sooo much!

No comments: