I was walking to Westin when this guy working for UN stopped me. Usually I would be like 'No, thanks' and scram but today I decided to stop.
We talked and he told me he is a palm-reader. He read my palm and told me these:
1) I have a big heart and like to help people but so far I have been screwed by these people that I am helping.
2) I have 2 options in my later life: travel a lot in my career or have a peaceful life.
3) I am healthy as a kid and I will continue to be healthy until I am old.
4) I will have 2- 3 kids - 2 boys and 1 girl. (hmm...)
5) My education was initially in another direction but I chose the other path instead (this is so true! I used to be in science then I chose to go into business). He said the first path was better for me though. Dayum.
6) My luck as a kid was pretty bad but it will get better from here on.
7) I stress a lot and think too much. (this is so true as well!)
8) I will also travel quite a bit but my first travel adventure will be a huge disaster. The rest are good.
9) I ahve a hint of creativity in me and I need to polish that skill.
He told me so much more but I couldn't remember all. He also told me to not trust people so much because all they do is screw me over. I will have to remind myself that.
Whaddaya think? True?
No comments:
Post a Comment