I lost my phone over the weekend at the cinema after watching Jackass with the guys from work.
Like seriously? I got off the seat 15 minutes ago and then someone took my seat and the phone was gone. Confirm whoever that was sitting in my seat after me took it la!! Tiu.
Such an old phone also wanna take!! It's worth less than 200 bucks on a contract now lor.
So I had to endure 5 whole days with no phone. Actually I got my new phone and sim card on Sun already but they need 24-48 hours to port my number from the previous provider to Vodafone.
And there I was carrying my useless phone around like a dumbass. Doesn't matter the sim card is still not in use. As long as I have my phone with me. The sense of security it gives is just beyond words *typical Gen Y*
But anyway, my phone just came alive an hour ago and I'm going crazy with the texts! I got A LOT of texts from work. Damn! Wasted opportunities!
I think I can write a novel 'How to survive 5 days without a phone' after this wtf. And make millions!
***********
I recently just bought myself another red lippie.
I figured it's time to have another red lippie that has a different texture (?). I have a matte crayon lipstick so now I want a creamy shiny one.
So I got one from Maybelline called Are you Red-dy? wtf.
And I have been wearing them to school everyday. Yup!
I wake up 10 minutes earlier just so I have the time to apply my lippie.
The first day it took me ten minutes. And this morning it took me 6 minutes. Expert sudah kali ah.
I have learned to line my lips properly with lipliner as well as applying the lipstick itself plus blotting and applying extra concealer around my lips.
The reason I'm wearing red lippie to college now is because I have way too many lipsticks for my own good. And I want to use them. Not to stash them in my makeup pouch to prove that I wear makeup when people ask me.
The lecturers really didn't care.
Before, when I use lipstick, I have this constantly fear of red lippie smudging on my teeth therefore I do not smile with teeth showing in pictures. But now, I know what to do to avoid that and I'm not afraid to smile anymore :)))
OMG. The word 'lip' is way overused here.
************
I got another 'P' for my Stats. Oh bummer.
No comments:
Post a Comment