There are so many things that I want to say however, I trust no one just yet to tell EVERYTHING.
A guy once told me, everyone has skeletons in their closet. Even the innocent looking guy/girl over there. Each and everyone of us has done a thing or two which we may or may not regret but it will always remain your deepest secret.
I accept the fact that for every action that I do, there is going to be consequences. Good, bad.
Let's just hope the bad doesn't come back and bite me in the ass.
*******
I am researching any extra courses that I can take during the holidays. Because I'm not going back. Not for sure tho. If I feel like going back for CNY, then i'll prolly buy my ticket in Jan and go back for like 2 weeks.
Depends.
Should I start learning Spanish? I am definitely going to do a language class but which one? I am very interested in Spanish but French is another option too.
We'll see.
*********
Should I go out shopping again?
OMG. I should stop myself from spending money by staying at home and cleaning the apartment!
No comments:
Post a Comment