So bad ahhh!
I was not supposed to work yesterday but I did anyway.
We did a dinner for the Fubon Financial Group. It was a dinner for this group of people from Taiwan/China. They all came to Sydney with their WAGs just to play golf. It's the company's way of rewarding them for being the top performers at work.
And last night was their last night in Sydney. They had the dinner in Westin but the food was catered by Golden Century restaurant in Chiantown. Basically, the chefs from the restaurant cooked the food and we just served the guests.
I felt like I was working in a Chinese restaurant ok!!
The organisers brought in lazy Susans for each of the table and the china teapots we always see for yumcha one.
Good thing tho, coz I did not even want to smile at them.
They are so rude lor!! They had a bottle of whiskey on each table and all bottles are finished! The guests were running around the ballroom like monkeys and jumping on the stage, singing really really badly.
Fucking wanna die.
******
A student has just taken my contact details for the tutoring program in school. OMG.
Hopefully I won't embarrass myself by not being able to answer the question :/
And I got a Credit for my HR presentation!! And a Distinction for my Finance!
Like what!!! Other people study 4 days also get like nearly pass, barely pass WTF. I study one day and get a D. Muahahha!!!
Ok, I'm not a bitch like that. I didn't mean what I wrote up there. Of course, I want all my friends to do well la. But it kinda sucks tho coz now everyone thinks I'm good at Finance but actually I'm not :(((
Oh! So hungry again! I think I'll skip dinner and go to bed early coz I have not been sleeping very much for the past 2 nights.
Toodles!
No comments:
Post a Comment