Starts today! :D
Yeah, I skipped a few classes. I am supposed to have cross-cultural lecture tomorrow but am working instead. And then tomorrow after 8pm, I'll be free wootsss! Until the next week at least :)
Coz I have my Strategic presentation slides to do. But that's all :)
But at the moment, I just finished a few MAJOR assignments and there's still one more document for me to edit and submit on Friday.
I had to edit two pages of information my groupmate just sent me. Here's an excerpt from her document.
"To add, when the company bring these players they will be signing contract with us for 5 years period. In term of contract, in some worst case scenarios is that the player would like to break a contract and move on to another agent, we will prevent this by under the contract will clearly put that, the contract can be brake if the player pay back the asset such as; the accommodations fee, plane ticket and cover the training costs."
And I have to read through the entire thing and figure out what's she trying to say. Hey, my English is not perfect but cmon! You're in third year ok!
Anyways, whatever. I'm done. Then it's time to shop at Zara!!
I wanted to go there today but I knew there's going to be a huge queue. Why can't I buy Zara online!!!!
Dammit.
*******
I plan to catch up on my gym and work during the holidays. I've been going out so often and busy with assignments that work and gym has pretty much taken a back seat :(
As I have said earlier, my role now is shift filler wtf. Banquets is super quiet at the moment and these guys keep on texting me for shifts but when I have shifts for them, all of them are not available!! So fucking pissed off man.
And I just did my PMP review with David -_-
But it was good :) I had extremely good reviews and he plans to start a mentoring program for me.
Remember a while back, I said I done something that made David unhappy? It was me speaking in my mother language at work. I was arguing with Norman at back of house and Pavel, Shannon and Amy was there. Either one of them told David or he himself was hiding in a corner listening to us.
So on the very same day, I walked past the office and David called me into the office. He started off casually by asking me how's my weekend and all that bushing-beating shit. Then he asked 'So Lesley, what do you think of the whole language problem within the workplace?'. The minute he said that, I was like 'Shit! He must have heard Norman and I'.
I was explaining the entire situation and blablabla. He said he understand BUT! I shouldn't have done what I did and he was disappointed in me because he see a lot of potential in me and doesn't want to terminate me. He said the whole language thing is annoying him very much and if he has to, he will terminate someone to set an example for the entire team. I was like 'Eppppssss >.>'.
So hard as you are getting nearer to the real working life.
**********
Ok..need to go back to editing and online shopping again!
No comments:
Post a Comment