I am super happy, worried, surprised and all other emotion mashed into one now.
Shit thing is there is a chance she will be my future sis-in-law because she's setting me up with her bro.
And yeah, I'll be on a blind date during Easter. WTF
Yuli and her bf, Jason came over to Sydney last week and here are some pictures from FB :)
We have Flora, Sam, Yuli and I. Flora is the one in pink. She is half Dutch, half Taiwanese but she grew up in Taiwan. Initially she spoke only english and when she blurted perfect Mandarin, Norman, David and I were like 'WOAHHHH' except for Yuli, Jason and Sam because they already knew she could do that.


My expression is too obscene.



Ryan and I outside the 3 monkeys bar.

We at the Eastern Hotel in Bondi Junction. Flora's bf works as a barman over there.
Two idiots.
Us girls.
I ate out wayyyyyyyyyyyy too much. Must.CUT.DOWN!
No comments:
Post a Comment