Like literally! I am going to be eating out for 3 nights in a row from today until Tues night just because today we have that banquets outing, tomorrow will be the F & B Team day out at Four Points Hotel and on Tues night, I'll be having dinner with Yuli! Yes, my super CHAO KE AI friend is back in Sydney with her bf this time and Norman and I will be joining!
And possibly Wed and Thurs too because I promised my student that I'll have dinner with her and another one with Loong. Oh shit! Why do these people ask me out for dinner in the same week? Farkkk.
Anyways, the guy that I was referring to in my last post is Norman but all is solved and we are friends again. Seriously I was going to delete him off my FB, cancel all his shifts in Mosaic and make his life as miserable as I can but the thing is I hardly go to these lengths with a guy. But the point is that because he is my good friend and that makes the whole situation look even worse.
Anyway,the point is everything is solved and we are good friends again :)
Thank God he kept on pushing me to tell why I was ignoring him and all that otherwise, I would have lose a friend I like a lot and make the wrong decisions.
However, because he kept on pestering me to confront this problem, I ended up doing something I was not suppose to at work and that led me to a whole new different problem with David, the banquets manager. In short, I am treading on dangerous waters now.
Uh-ohhhhhh. Will tell more soon but I am super tired now because I have been waking up at 5am on both Sat and Sun for work and rushing to finish my assignments after work. So sleep was very little.
Hope you had a good weekend and I will update again soon with pictures soon ;))
No comments:
Post a Comment