Monday, April 25, 2011

My Easter gift

So damn happy eh! Was not supposed to work at all during the Easter holidays except Saturday but on Friday, Andrea needed me to come in unexpectedly at 7pm. I did and the rest just keeps coming :)

I got my self another 5 care shares summore! At the moment I have in total 55 care shares. Just wondering what should I exchange it for.

10 care shares = a bottle of wine
20 care shares = 2 movie tickets
25 care shares = huge picnic hamper
30 care shares = $20 Coles or Myers voucher
40 care shares = Buffet breakfast for 2 in Mosaic
50 care shares = Lunch for 2 in Mosaic

I think I will wait for another 5 careshares ;p

********

So I sorta went on a blind date last night with Jenny's bro. Sorta because Jenny and Kay were present too. So it's not exactly just the two if us ya'know. We didn't bring Norman because she doesn't want Norman to screw things up and she also doesn't want her kid to look like him HAHAHA! Jenny's bro name is John (yawnnnnn wtf). Just kidding wa....I'm not THAT judgmental.

To be honest, John seems like a really nice person. He is very polite and from the things he say, it seems like he is a very ambitious person who wants to see the world and gain as much knowledge as possible (even more than Einstein wtf). In summary, a very good potential boyfriend.

Jenny keeps on pushing the whole thing in my face and I told her : He is exactly like what you described - polite, filial, gentleman, studious, smart, presentable but from our conversation, it seems like there's a reason why he doesn't have a gf until now. I think he doesn't want that. He's a person who sees further than having a relationship because obviously that is not his priority.

Jenny's rebuttal: That's what you think but that's just his personality, very smart and boring hahah! But I'm very excited because today is the first time he shows some initiative. You remember he asked us if we are doing anything during Easter! It means he wants to know our plans and he has never ever done that with any of the girls I intro-ed him!

And that is why Jenny is very excited -_-

I'm not saying that I'm right. That's just my perception of John but then again, who knows? ;)

Fuck man! She is already planning the next steps wtf. To Jervis Bay.

As for me, I shall continuing flirting with the chefs in Westin wtf. The other day, I nearly hooked up with Joey from Mosaic. He's like your typical Aussie bloke. Only 20 yrs of age, so young.

*********

That Jenny is so fucking annoying ahaha. Yesterday, after the date we went back to Kay's place in Ashfield. Jenny wanted to wear this particular dress to Ivy.

When I couldn't zip her up, she was like 'WAHHHHHHHHHHHH, I'VE BECOME SO FAT! I DON'T CARE, I MUST WEAR THIS DRESS!'. I was like 'Shut the fuck up la, wear this after you give birth'.

I'm so excited to see her tummy grow bigger but I won't be here when she gives birth lor :(
Dayum!

*********

I have one more presentation to do in school. It's worth 15% of the entire grade and it happens to fall on the very last day of Term 8 WTF.

Thank God, it's not like at 3pm or some shit like that. My class finishes at 10am on Friday and then Term 8 is over!! However, I have to rush rush to work after that -_-'' and then after work, rush to airport coz i'm going to Melb! It's only for 2 days tho coz on Monday, I come back at 1pm and I have to rush to work AGAIN.

Why do I do this to myself? >.>

No comments: