Thursday, January 26, 2012

Happy CNY!

Celebrated the first of CNY with a severe acne breakout.

The worst ever in my whole life. My face has never been that bad. Surprisingly, I wasn't all dramatic over it maybe coz I knew it wasn't permanent, geez hopefully.

I finally bought a pair of white pants!!! Went shopping at The Spring and bought quite a few items from Mango. I know clothing from Mango are mostly made in China too I mean what isn't?

It's not about brand but more on the cut and quality of the clothes. I pay RM99 for a pair of pants and it fits well and lasts. Whereas in boutiques who claim their products are "sourced from Korea, HK, Japan etc", it may fool housewives like my mum and aunt but we all know their clothes are factory excess copied from magazines and whatnots. And - I have to pay more.

Okay I disgress. Back to white pants, I can finally pull off white pants straight cut. Next goal - white skinny pants * cold sweat

This year seems pretty bad for us fellow Dragons. However, we should not let a book affect our year. Whatever happens or comes your way is a result of your actions hence if you think and act positive, I trust there will be some good news coming your way.

Spent the past 10 days in Kuching with my entire family and my uncle's family. Little Huan Huan was with us too. Lots of laughter but also sickness. Most of us fell sick due to the weather and excessive eating WTF.

Just glad to be back in home and concentrate on job hunting. Baiduri Bank called me for a 2nd interview however when I asked if they could postpone the interview to 25th, they said 'will call me back' but no news until now. Damn.

I'm just counting on RBC now.

Anyways, hope y'all have a good CNY!

2 comments:

Taz said...

Have you moved back to Brunei? :]

Lesley said...

Hello Shu! Yup, am back in brunei for good